While MRA serves the entire marketing research profession, we pay special attention to the unique needs of our diverse membership. Recognizing its growing international membership, MRA is working to better serve this key contingency. The first step in the effort was to create a central depository of information most pertinent to international members. Additional products and services are being developed, please check back often!
Acquire new skills:
- Conferences - MRA Conferences attract members from around the world and often feature international education programming and networking opportunities.
- Education on Demand - MRA offers educational programs that can be taken from anywhere in the world to enhance your professional skills. Whether you prefer to learn in a live group setting or your own time, MRA has an online program to accommodate your needs.
- PRC - MRA offers the unique opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge and commitment to the profession through the Professional Research Certification program.
Expand your reach:
- Alert! - The monthly magazine, regularly delivers international advice from members experienced in multi-country work.
- EEP - Use EEP to find out how other businesses in the profession are rated for their services. Select the company that best suits your needs.
- E-News – Current MRA and marketing research news, with pertinent links to articles and events.
- Blue Book - Gain exposure around the world by listing in the Blue Book Research Services Directory. Only members are able to list and advertise in this comprehensive-and preferred-resource guide.
- Connector - Easily locate MRA members to increase your business connections.
An MRA Membership will give you unparalleled opportunities to expand your personal development and professional network, get involved today!